cirque du soleil
corporate private event
israeli film festival
shine bright like a diamond
September 26, 2017
You found your ideal Wedding Venue and now it's time to find out if it fits what you want on your Big Day. Here are 23 questions you should be asking the venue before you cut a check for the deposit.
1. Do you have my date available?
2. How many people can the space hold? Is that number seated or standing?
3. What is the fee for renting the space?
4. What exactly does this fee include? venues range from just a room rental rate to an all-inclusive (catering, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, etc.)
5. What is excluded from the rental fee? How many hours does the rental rate include?
6. How much is an additional hour?
7. How many parking spots are available for guests?
8. Can we rent additional parking sports if needed?
9. Can I use any vendor or do you have list of prefered vendors?
10. Do you do all set up and tear down of items you provide?
11. If the ceremony and reception will be held in the same space will you have enough time and staff to make this a seamless transition?
12. When can I begin set up on my wedding day?
13. If we have an outdoor element do you provide a back-up location if the weather is bad?
14. Are there any restrictions on use of the space? (often times venues don't allow you to hang things from the ceiling or use open flame candles.)
15. Are there restrictions on photography or videography?
16. Are there any noise restrictions?
17. Do I need to get any permits or insurance for the wedding?18. Is there a bridal room and a groom's suite?
19. Can I see a sample of items you provide? (this is often tables, chairs, linens and china.)
20. How much is the deposit?
21. When is the balance due?
22. What forms of payment do you take?
23. What is your cancellation policy?
23 Questions to as your Wedding Venue & Planner
Shanti House 2017
September 9, 2017
FeedVisor: Sellers Summit 2017
May 22, 2017